• <source id="ejld2"></source>
    <b id="ejld2"></b>

  • <small id="ejld2"></small>
    1. <small id="ejld2"></small>
      新世界日語培訓課免費試聽啦!
      當前位置: 英語商務BEC初級寫作

      商務英語│如何寫出得體的電子郵件

      信息來源:互聯網 責任編輯:康朋輝 發表時間:2017/10/19 字號調整:字體縮小|字體放大

      1 I am interested in your extended warranty service.
      我對您的延保服務很感興趣。


      I've purchased your air conditioner and I am interested in your extended warranty service. Could you send me information on it? Thank you in advance for your help.
      我已經購買了貴公司生產的空調,并且對延保服務很感興趣。請 問您可以發給我一些相關信息嗎?先行感謝一下您的幫助。


      2 In accordance with your request,we have sent you the information.

      按照您的要求,我們已經將信息發送給您了。


      In accordance with your request, we have suspended your magazine deliveries until September.
      按照您的要求,我們將先暫停發送雜志,等到9月份再恢復投遞。


      In accordance with your request, I am sending you the information on our annual sales figures.
      按照您的要求,我將把我們的年度銷售數據發給您。


      3 Could you check the FAQ section on our website?
      您可以先去我們公司主頁上的"常見問題與解答"欄目中查詢一下嗎?


      Due to the volume of e-mails we get each day from our customers, we ask you that you check the FAQ section on our website before submitting a request for assistance.

      由于我們每天會收到大量的客戶郵件,因此在您發送求助郵件前, 請先到我們公_主頁上的"常見問題與解答"欄目中査詢相關問題。


      4 I'd like to inquire about your refund policy.
      我想咨詢一下你們的退款規定。


      I'd like to ask you about the document that you just sent me.
      我想咨詢一下您剛剛發給我的文件。


      I have a question about the draft of the agreement that I would like to discuss with my lawyer.
      我想對協議草案中的疑問向律師進行咨詢。


      5 This information is also available on our website.
      我們的網站上也有該信息。


      We're sending you the executive summary. This data is also available on our website. Feel free to contact us for anything else we can do to help.
      我們現在把經營綜合報告發送給您。我們的網站上已有該資料。如果還有任何我們幫得上忙的堆方,請盡管聯系我們。

      6 I was wondering if I could track my package online.
      我想知道,是否能在線查看我的包裹。


      I was wondering if I could track my package online. A week has passed since I placed the order and I’m getting worried that it got lost in the mail or something.
      我想知道,能否在線查看我的包裹。一個星期前我就下了釘 單,我擔心貨物是不是在投遞過程中丟失了,或是遇到了其他情況。


      7 This is to answer your question.
      這是對您所提問題的回答。


      This is to answer your question about the long-term lease of our cars.

      這是對您有關我們長期租車做出的回答。


      8 Please keep this e-mail for your records.
      請妥善保存該郵件,以便您留存記錄。


      Please keep this e-mail for your records. This e-mail contains an important verification code that you will need if you forget your password.
      請妥善保存該郵件,以便您留存記錄。如果您忘了密碼,該郵件含有您需要的重要的驗證碼。


      9 We are here to serve you.
      樂意為您效勞。


      We are here to serve you! If you need any help, please contact the office at 444-675-9000 during business hours.
      樂意為您效勞!如果您需要任何幫助,請在工作時間撥打444-675-9000聯系我們。

      10 It is a pleasure to hear from our customers.
      很高興收到客戶的來信。


      It is always a pleasure to hear from our readers.
      收到讀者的來信總是很高興。



      版權及免責聲明:

      凡本網注明"稿件來源:新世界"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬新世界教育集團(含本網和新世界網) 所有,任何媒體、網站或個人未經本網協議授權不得轉載、鏈接、轉貼或以其他任何方式復制、發表。已經本網協議授權的媒體、網站,在下載使用時必須注明"稿件來源:新世界教育",違者本網將依法追究法律責任。

      本網未注明"稿件來源:新世界"的文/圖等稿件均為轉載稿,本網轉載僅基于傳遞更多信息之目的,并不意味著贊同轉載稿的觀點或證實其內容的真實性。如其他媒體、網站或個人從本網下載使用,必須保留本網注明的"稿件來源",并自負版權等法律責任。如擅自篡改為"稿件來源:新世界教育",本網將依法追究法律責任。

      如本網轉載稿涉及版權等問題,請作者見稿后在兩周內速來電與新世界教育聯系,郵箱:liyaqiang@neworldonline.org。

      Copyright @2019 上海新世界進修中心 地址:黃浦區鳳陽路29號16樓 電話:31216700 版權所有All rights reserved
      滬ICP備08018177號-49 滬公網安備 31010102002001號

      直播美女